The Child Care Recognition Awards nominations opens in June every year. NOW OPEN!
This awards honour exceptional role models working in the Indigenous early learning and child care field throughout BC. These inspiring individuals are your friends, family, and colleagues as well as the champions of our communities. Do you know someone who ensures Traditional First Nations and/or Métis language, culture, and practices are celebrated through their passion, dedication, and hard work? Nominate them for this award!
The BC Aboriginal Child Care Society (BCACCS) recognizes outstanding early childhood educator (ECE) role models who support First Nations and/or Métis language, culture, and traditions with an annual Child Care Recognition Award.
Do you know someone who is making a difference in the lives of young children and is dedicated to early childhood education? We want to hear from you!
Previous award recipients have been recognized for:
Eligible candidates may be dedicated to any or all of these areas:
- Educating and caring for Aboriginal children age 0 – 6 years
- Teaching and promoting Aboriginal culture and language in early childhood programs
- Ensuring early childhood services are integrated with other community programs that support young Aboriginal children and their families
- Making communities better for all children, especially those requiring extra support
- Enhancing research and best practices in Aboriginal child care
Winners are announced publicly at our annual conference Child Care Award Ceremony in the fall.
Please contact email@example.com or call 778-837-9102 for more information.
Nominate someone today! Fill out the form below. Deadline September 22, 2019.