The Child Care Recognition Awards nominations opens in June every year. NOW CLOSED!
The BC Aboriginal Child Care Society (BCACCS) recognizes outstanding early childhood educator (ECE) role models who support First Nations, Inuit, and/or Métis language, culture, and traditions with an annual Child Care Recognition Award. This award honours exceptional role models working in the Indigenous early learning and child care field throughout BC. These inspiring individuals could be friends, family, and colleagues as well as champions of our communities. Nominate them for this award!
Do you know someone who is making a difference in the lives of young children
and is dedicated to Indigenous early learning and child care?
We want to hear from you!
Previous award recipients have been recognized for:
Eligible candidates may be dedicated to any or all of these areas:
- Educating and caring for Indigenous children age 0 – 6 years
- Teaching and promoting Indigenous culture and language in early childhood programs
- Ensuring early childhood services are integrated with other community programs that support young Indigenous children and their families
- Making communities better for all children, especially those requiring extra support
- Enhancing research and best practices in Indigenous child care
Winners are announced publicly at our annual conference Child Care Award Ceremony in the Fall.
Please contact email@example.com or call 604-913-9128 for more information.
Nominate someone today! Download and fill out the form below. Deadline August 29, 2022.