Important COVID-19 Health Information
It can seem like an overwhelming amount of information is available about COVID-19. We are providing a selection of important links to COVID-19 health information as a resource. We recognize that these are not all the sites with up-to-date and credible resources available. During the pandemic, it is critical that you refer to and keep up-to-date with health authority guidelines relevant to you.
All COVID-19 resources will also be listed in the BCACCS Resource Centre COVID-19 Subject Guide, searchable by keyword.
Health Authorities and Other Credible COVID-19 Information Sites
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
• Office of Provincial Health Officer
• BC Centre for Disease Control
• HealthLink BC
• COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information
• Ministry of Children & Family Development Response to COVID-19
• Office of Human Rights Commissioner: Information and FAQs