Close this search box.
banner 12

Are you Eligible for the Temporary Emergency Funding?

Resource Highlight

Licensed group child care providers and smaller home-based child care providers are eligible for Temporary Emergency Funding (TEF) to keep operations going or maintain their business while closed. First Nations and Urban Indigenous programs who receive Child Care Operating Funding (CCOF) are encouraged to apply for TEF whether they have closed or remain open. Programs that are eligible for CCOF but are not currently accessing it are encouraged to apply. To get assistance from BCACCS Advisors email [email protected].

Scroll to Top